Wednesday, February 9, 2011
{ 7:45 PM }
Today's CCM was seriously fun!!!HAHAHA!!!We all changed our seats and the teacher was like:"are you sure you sit here last week?" and "go back to your original seats please!"We just ignore that teacher but Mr Ang came in and scold scold scold then ask us to stay back after CCM for lecturing...aiya...
Went to hougang mall to buy contact lens without letting my mum know but need pay $150 for half year coz they include the teaching fee and I got what 'san guang' blah blah blah...I thought only $60 so I wanted to buy...Asked my mum then she say want buy go buy with my own pocket money,not enough then she top up for me...I'm gg to my neighbour's specs shop to buy see whether got discount not...hehe...
Today chinese lesson was like crazy... some of the girls are like,"song lao shi hen shuai!!!" but I don't feel that lorh...Tmrw everyone will b looking forward to last period coz is chinese then can see song lao shi...pathetic people...I still think yan ya lun more shuai lorh...i so zhuan yi one...haha!
Friday must hand in Lang.Arts Att n Chapter 1-5 annotations...eeee~I don't know how to do larh!!!:(
Now gg to watch some shows ba...My Princess episode 11 is coming out soon!!!YAY!!!:D
HAPPY Jiamin signing off...lalalalalalala!!!