

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! YES YES YES!!!
I know this blog is dead Li Enn!!!This is the first post for 2011!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone!!!
Went to Univesal Studios Singapore on Thursday...Pictures should be up on Facebook already...
Met Jing Ni after watching the 4D Shrek Movie...I realised that I watched it before in Japan but just in a different language...Ride~d the Revenge of the Mummy and nearly cried or cried..It's really quite FUN!!!The rest of the day is like...SIAN...Jing Ni went to ride the roller coaster like...many many times...AH!And the food there is like eating GOLD!Just some hotdog buns cost over $100...WOAH!!!A few pieces of ROTI PRATA cost over $50...WAAHHH!!!ENded the day by eating at Changi Airport coz the rest of the places are like crowded with people or the food is running out...Reached home around 12am...
Went to Malaysia to 放炮 on Friday...Pictures should ALSO be up on Facebook...
Supposed to meet my relative at 10am but was still sleeping so went to Malaysia ourselves...Heard from my cousins that I missed a DELICIOUS MEAL!!!!JEALOUS!!!
Reached my father's aunt house after an hour of driving...Thanks to me we reached the place...[Say Thank You]I didn't really play with the stuff as I was busy taking pictures and stuff...命宝贵啊!:)
Yesterday and today can be described with a word---BORING!
Just some iPad and iPhone playing then watch TV and eat and eat and eat...
Oh and yar...Thanks to Douglas,Hao Kiat and some others for spoiling the basketball hoop in NCPS so we can no longer go back to NCPS...THANKS(sarcasm)...
The Cute Cute Jiamin signing off her...
Wishing everyone have a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and hope that 6D'09 can have more gatherings together!!!Gatherings are meant to be a lot of people and not just some girls and a pathetic amount of boys!!!
AHHH...Just ignore me la...o.o