<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/710977336298469716?origin\x3dhttp://im-jia-min.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog!
Don't forget to leave a tag!
Name:Jiamin:)
Primary School:Graduated from NCPS 6D'09
Secondary School:XMS 104'10
Currently in XMS 204'11
14 on 8 May 2011
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.
I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.
Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!


tagboard .

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons


6D'09
|Wendy| LiEnn| YeeFong| HuiFang| Valerie|
104'10
|Adena| Eunice| YingJie|
Archives:
October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 September 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 { 6:34 PM }

lalalalalalala~
3rd consecutive post for 2011!YAY!
I SERIOUSLY MISS CNY!Ahhhh!!!How I wish I can bang my head into the wall and I'm free from all this...Ahhh!Just ignore me...I'm going crazy again...
The bio open book test was seriously...I dunno...Was it difficult?Aiya...can't remember liao la...
EEE...Gonna miss my bro's birthday next week coz got CCA...damn la...
Now must go chiong homework and study for test liao...
Shit!There's CCM tomorrow...I HATE CCM!CCM SUCKS!!!
SIAO SIAO Jiamin signing off...