Friday, February 11, 2011
{ 8:43 PM }
Hello people
Just watched My princess episodes 11 and 12...I love this drama seriously!:D Look forward to watching episodes 13 and 14 next week!
Watching Love Buffet episode 9 this monday morning!Haha...always wake up at 4am in the morning just to watch Love Buffet and nobody knows about it yet!!!HAHAHA!
Had a Welcome Party for the Sec 1s today for Library.I didn't eat for lunch coz I thought that there will be enough food to eat but Abey is so cheapskate that she really ordered the exact amount of food JUST ENOUGH for everyone...I was SOOOO HUNGRY!!!15 Sec 1s choose the wrong CCA man!If they knew the CCA teacher-in-charge was Abey beforehand,they wouldn't have chosen Library as their CCA!It's just too bad now...*sigh*ke lian ah!
Going to buy contact lens tomorrow with Jing Ni...Mum don't allow me buy the monthly one,ask me buy daily one first.Say what wear contact lens is not good for the eye and what not everybody can wear contact lens BLAH BLAH BLAH....Aiya...as long as she's paying for me can liao la...My neighbour say he's going to sell me at the cost price so I hope that it wouldn't be expensive...I think daily one suits me better coz I damn lazy to wash contact lens and stuff so wear liao throw away is better for me...NO TROUBLE AT ALL!
IT'S-FRIDAY-MOOD Jiamin signing off...