<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/710977336298469716?origin\x3dhttp://im-jia-min.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog!
Don't forget to leave a tag!
Name:Jiamin:)
Primary School:Graduated from NCPS 6D'09
Secondary School:XMS 104'10
Currently in XMS 204'11
14 on 8 May 2011
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.
I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.
Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!


tagboard .

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons


6D'09
|Wendy| LiEnn| YeeFong| HuiFang| Valerie|
104'10
|Adena| Eunice| YingJie|
Archives:
October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 September 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 { 5:25 PM }

Sorry...I know i should have posted tis days before but JUST READ IT OKAY!?
My day in Xinmin sux...it sux...sux...SUXXX!!!NOBODY I KNOW IN NCPS IS IN MY CLASS!!!AHHHHH!!!At least Ms. Lim Shi Min is thr to argue with me...haha...LIM SHI MIN!!!I LUV U!!!NOT!!!
Although Xinmin's uniform is nice...it is not very easy to wear...u have to wear the blouse then the skirt n tuck it in...y is it like that???must u really pay for wat u get...yar...thats life..I'll just have to accept it...
I TOTALLY have NO IDEA what the survey they gave us to fill up is about...they gave questions like:
-When I'm happy,I will?
-When I'm sad/depressed,I will?
IT'S TOTALLY STUPID!